Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Can't make a decision

I am leaving for The Gambia in 6 days and I am struggling so much to get my head around this project. I keep going backwards and forwards over what I want to show through the film, and so cannot come to a firm decision on what I am actually going to film.

I am also going to be shooting images for my MPP work, and so am I going to push myself too much by trying to film at the same time? I'm worried that if I do this my work will be too weak to use for either project.

This is so difficult !

I have a feeling that my project idea will change whilst I am out there and then even more so when I return.
The idea of making a film is getting less and less inspiring to me.

Whilst out in The Gambia, I am going to shoot as much as I can and film what I can and then I will review my work and make a firm decision when I have returned.

I hate not being prepared, but this just seems the most sensible way to do it... otherwise I think I will ruin both projects.