All three of them pointed me towards their respective websites to try and find the information I am looking for.
They do have the information of their aims and mission statements online, but I feel that these are really very generic.
I understand also that they don't perhaps have the time to respond to such e-mails and questions, however, if they are trying to make people feel connected and wanting money support or help with aid surely they should be replying (even if it is a generic email that is sent to all people who ask, outlining their mission statement, which has been written and saved as a document and just forwarded to the inquiry). The want people to spend time giving money, or fundraising, or visiting the poverty-stricken places, yet they don't have time the inquiring person feel valued and connected.
So now, I will try to look through their websites to see what I can find that could possibly answer my questions.