When it came close to the time of needing to print I set myself a budget of £200 as this is how much bursary I get this term, and so that is the money that I set aside specifically for my work. However, out of this I also need to get my stuff for Mixed Media and for the exhibition. I really am hoping that I can stay inside of this budget but if not I have a small amount of maintenance grant that I can dip into.
I have 10 prints which I am printing A2 - £7.50 x 10 = £75
I also need a presentation box to hand the prints in for submission, this needs to be professional and neat so that it protects my images but also does them justice (not just a cardboard box) I care about my work and this needs to be evident on submission.
This is coming from Pullingers online and costs £23.69
So far in total I have spent £98.69
I am not going to frame my work for submission because to be honest, I just can't afford to. I know that those prints will go into archive - for exhibition I will have to reprint and so those prints will be framed for exhibition. I would love to be able to frame them and have them absolutely perfect and as if they were going straight into exhibition, but unfortunately that is just not in my price range and so a sacrifice has to be made there in order for me to be able to afford the rest of the course.