Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Decision made

I have made the decision that I am going to show my work as individual prints not in a book.

I want my images to challenge people and be attention grabbing and I just feel that if they are in a book I will be sort of hiding them away and they will not challenge people unless they are in peoples' faces.

The imagery that we are shown day to day is not hidden away for us to choose to look at it. It is on our tv screens and on billboards, in magazines and newspapers.. they are in our faces and really we can't escape it.
I am challenging this and so I want to do the same thing. I want my images to be unmissable, people can't just walk past without seeing them. Therefore I need to print them as individual images and I think I will print them big.